Translate

2010年8月1日日曜日

I am going to go to Hiroshima this week.

I am going to go to Hiroshima this week. The 2010 world conference against A&H bombs is held in Hiroshima. I will attend it. The NTP review conference held in New York this May made the nuclear weapon countries’ responsibility, to abolish nukes, clear. But the time table to make a nuke ban treaty was not made, because four big nuclear weapon countries, U.S.A., Russia, U.K. and France, opposed it. I think our grass roots actions are getting more important. I want to discuss what actions we should take. I want to hear various opinions. I think we Japanese people’s rolls are very important to abolish nukes because Japan is the only country dropped atomic bombs and know how awful they are. We must continue to say “Abolish them now”. I will go anywhere all over the world to tell how urgent and necessary to abolish nukes is. 

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿