Translate

2011年1月22日土曜日

I have some suggestion on QI, BBC’ popular comedy quiz show.

I watched the video "the unluckiest man in the world" on YouTube again and again. I couldn’t find racism and militarism in the show at all. Because OI made fun of a Japanese double atomic bomb survivor, it must have already made fun of American September 11 victims. That may be English humor.
I think that Stephen Fry and the show’s personalities must have little knowledge about the facts of atomic bombing of Hiroshima and Nagasaki. They are British. U.K is one of nuclear weapon countries. That’s why they should know the facts.  Mr. Fry, please come to Japan and visit Hiroshima and Nagasaki.
I have some suggestion on QI. How about dealing with the atomic bombs of Hiroshima and Nagasaki? How about dealing with causalities of U.K nuclear tests?  Please make them on air with English humor.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿